King’s Bedchambers

« Older   Newer »

Countess of Derby

Group

Status
    It feels amazing. Juliet said softly smiling at him. She loved being the one making him moan and she loved being with him. [color=yellow] You can have me as many times a day as you want, teach me all the ways to please you. [/yellow]

King of Scotland

Group

Status
    Im glad you are enjoying it as well, and I would be more than happy to show you all the ways to please me as I will also show you all the ways I may please you. I felt myself already near my point of no return as she was so sexy, beautiful, and tight for me to hold back any longer. I began thrusting into her harder, faster, and deeper as she was insanely wet as the sounds of our wet bodies slapping together accompanied our moans. Oh god Juliet I’m so close how bad do you want to feel all of me?

Countess of Derby

Group

Status
    Holding on tightly to his arms Juliet stared down watching as he thrust into her harder and faster until she cried out his name loudly. Her body started to tighten around him throwing her into a powerful climax and she could barely answer him. I want to feel all of you Mason, so badly.

King of Scotland

Group

Status
    With her words I smiled as I felt my release building to a glorified explosion. With one last violent thrust I pushed myself fully balls deep inside of her as my throbbing manhood convulsed every few seconds. It unleashed thick warm spurts of my release deep inside her formerly virgin uterus filling her full of me. I moaned out watching her face with a confused expression at the feeling of me pumping her womb full of my seed.

18 replies since 15/6/2020, 07:30   98 views