Botanical Gardens

« Older   Newer »

Queen of Naples & Sicily and Queen of Jerusalem

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    wonderful-botanical-gardens-naples-naples-botanical-garden-information-must-do-visitor-guides

King of Naples & Sicily and King of Jerusalem

Group
    King/Emperor

Status
    This is certainly a very nice place to be ,although I should not let any of the children here

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    Juana nodded "I am sure the children would be fine as long as we keep a eye on them" she say and looking into his eyes "and I do bring Emma here often" she smiled at him

Group
    King/Emperor

Status
    Then dont let her near these waters ,it would take but a minute for her to fall in

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    Juana smiled at her husband, she seen his concerns of there children and she took a seat on the grass "you know I would never allow harm to any of our children, especially Emma" she tells him " there is a special place here which I take her, it is away from the waters of this pond I promise" she say "and I hope we can have a little children's park for our little ones to play. would you like that?" she ask him.

Juana was secretly pregnant but didn't show much yet, she wasn't sure she should tell him yet "and besides I want our children to be able to play and be happy, especially outside the walls of the castle".

Group
    King/Emperor

Status

"Of course Iim sorry I doubt you ,I want our children to have everything they need and want"

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    Juana looked up into his eyes "It is alright my darling, you have every right to worry just as I for the well being of our little ones, all of our children " she tells him but thought it time she told him of the coming child she was carrying "my darling husband, I have something I would like to tell you" she pauses for a moment, once she saw his attentions on her, she looked into his eyes "I am with child" she say in a calm manner to him knowing she had missed her bleeding for a while " I hope it does not anger you," she say placing her hand on her stomach, Emma was just starting walking now and was talking her first words, she turned her head seeing Emma gripping onto her skirts and she smiled as their little girl looked up at her father.

6 replies since 10/2/2018, 00:36   70 views