Rules

« Older   Newer »

Queen of Naples & Sicily and Queen of Jerusalem

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    As little as we will ask of you, we ask only that respect among this forum is kept, to both the Admins and all the members

We will not tolerate bullies! people who harass others and disrespect others around them

anyone who does so will be warned once and if the offense continues you will be removed from the forum, we are a forum who is kind and understanding but we will not tolerate nonsense.

This is a Game also, don't take things too seriously especially with threads/roleplays.

We are here to write, not start Drama

As for Ranks and models, models only one person gets to use a Model, when one is chosen no other can have it unless it is available again, same goes for a rank, only one can be King or Queen, children can be Prince or Princesses if they are the children of a king or Queen or a Prince and Princess, Dukes and Duchesses fall under the same title as Prince or Princess in a way as well.

the rules must be followed, any questions do feel free to ask.

Queen of Naples & Sicily and Queen of Jerusalem

Group
    Queen/Empress

Status
    Another rule.

Respect may be the top of it but honestly I must say activity is another, if you join here and don't post for three months, I will remove your character from the list or post it for another to play it, I won't have pile up characters being forgotten of which aren't being written only for another to be made in it's place.

Further Rules

Stories: if someone chooses to write in a certain fashion, don't be a jerk about it and go running to them. That of there choices to write in a particular fashion must be respected, You who bullies said person, you will only get three warnings and I will only repeat it to you three times. After I will remove and ban you from this forum in a instant, IP addresses and all and you won't be welcome back.

Models: One per person please, but if said character be a twin identical then it shall be allowed two of the same model.

Drama: Let me get this straight, I don't tolerate it and neither does any other member here. Keep the drama away from here, violators will be removed.

God Mode Controlling other characters, we won't welcome that. Its just simply rude.. like -she does this- or -she does that- yeah write your own character not the others who you not play. It only drives active writers away and it won't give a good reputation here. Should you choose to write a certain way, make sure it is agreed by on all parties before doing it, makes it a peaceful place here. If they don't want it, don't pressure them into it.

Thanks for your time here, have a joyful day among one another and happy writing.

1 replies since 16/2/2018, 10:22   23 views