The Secret Gardens

« Older   Newer »

1. Freya of Iceland

User deleted

f8da69ce72116bd3d3f1d0ff566e58a5

Christoph Sandstrom
    Once she explained Chris understood her meaning and took her hand and kissed it "You are so brave to stand up to your brother like that, and even though I don't know him he sounds like a brooding man" he said with her hand still in his and smiled. Then he had an idea "I want to paint you, you're so beautiful and perhaps you want a different kind of painting?" he suggested wanting to paint her nude or half nude if she accepted.

[i]Freya stares right at him and she shook her head "I was always the sister who was thought less then my other sisters, I am older then my brother the King and yet just because he is King he thinks he can do just exactly whatever he likes with my life. Yes he is my King but I hate how he never gives me a choice." She had no doubt her brother will probably banish her for even turning him down and she smiled when he kissed her hand calling her beautiful and she smiled again at his comments how he wanted to paint her

"So you paint, I would love to see this artwork of yours" She agreed to him painting her "Well I have nothing to loose spending more time with you, shall we go and enjoy ourselves?" She didn't mind of course and was curious what else he had in mind

"I different painting? well I suppose you can paint as much as you like, I cannot help but be curious the thoughts in your mind."[/i]

0 replies since 4/10/2020, 05:27   15 views